Matrice Translation

Hello everybody,

I'm trying to translate in italian the untraslated words of the beautifull Matrice theme but I can't find out the "Cart" and "Empty" key in the prestashop module translations.

can anybody help me?
see screenshot below.

36870_m8KBvxGoi7fZAHMolbul_t

Go to theme modules folder and find blockuserinfo module folder. There is your needed translation info. In Lithuanian it looks (Krepšelis=Cart, tuščias=empty):
$_MODULE['<{blockuserinfo}matrice>blockuserinfo_a85eba4c6c699122b2bb1387ea4813ad'] = 'Krepšelis';
$_MODULE['<{blockuserinfo}matrice>blockuserinfo_a2e4822a98337283e39f7b60acf85ec9'] = 'tuščias';
How You translate "Search" field? I need multiple language shop, I'm tray translate "Search" and Newsletter subscription form, but i have problem, "Search" always show in English, in Newsletter subscription form in English always showing "your e-mail".
Maybe You can help solve my problems?

Thanks

Go to theme modules folder and find blockuserinfo module folder. There is your needed translation info. In Lithuanian it looks (Krepšelis=Cart, tuščias=empty):
$_MODULE['<{blockuserinfo}matrice>blockuserinfo_a85eba4c6c699122b2bb1387ea4813ad'] = 'Krepšelis';
$_MODULE['<{blockuserinfo}matrice>blockuserinfo_a2e4822a98337283e39f7b60acf85ec9'] = 'tuščias';
How You translate "Search" field? I need multiple language shop, I'm tray translate "Search" and Newsletter subscription form, but i have problem, "Search" always show in English, in Newsletter subscription form in English always showing "your e-mail".
Maybe You can help solve my problems?

Thanks

Thanks my friend for the answer.

- "Search..." word is in the top nav bar and cannot be multilanguage , you can translate it if you want changing the code in:
../modules/blocktopmenu/blocktopmenu.tpl line 12 change "search.." in what you need

- for the newsletter translation you can translate all the fields in the BO->Utility->tranlation->module translation->Matrice newsletter block ... for the "your email" field I still have your problem other fields are correctly translated.

hope this helps
  • Like 1