Would love your opinion on my shop

kungfumunchkin

Hi!

I can not call myself a programmer or web designer but when I started my business I took the opportunity to learn more about web design that used to be a hobby for me.

Now that my shop has been live for a while I'm starting to think about the look of the design and could use some ideas of how to make it look a bit more professional looking.

Maybe there is something that I miss? Any design that you think could be a cool inspiration for this site?

Any idea or opinion is welcome.

The site is in swedish but I think you should be able to navigate it ok. url: www.gamecards.se

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Kungfumunchkin

Nice looking site kungfumunchkin. The design was easy to navigate and although I don't understand the language it seemed to function properly. You may want to look at other 'gaming' web sites to give you some inspiration in terms of what design options to consider.
Design/graphics can be tough unless you have a background/training in just graphics design, but if you work on it long enough you should be able to improve your site. But if you're looking for faster turnaround, you may want to consider outsourcing the job to [spam-filter] or Elance as there's plenty of design shops that can do it cheaply.

I like the clean design a lot, it is also very easy to navigate. How did you get the news section on your homepage? This is very convenient for your customers I think.
Do you get a lot of customers? It seems to be a competitive niche.

Thank you both.

I have though about getting a professional to do my site but I rather do it myself and learn from it.
It's not that I'm terrible (I hope :P) at it, just that sometimes I just hit the wall when it comes to ideas.

For the news section I use cutenews. It's simple to use and implement. If you like I could send you the files for it.
Just pm me your details.