Add to cart from category view

thehurricane

Hello,

I have problem with "Add to cart" button. I've insert it on category view, and everything was working great. But few weeks later (I've done upgrade from 1.7.2.4 to 1.7.3.3) I've realised that it stopped working. Add to cart modal form have message that product was added to cart succesfuly, but nothing info about product that we added is showing, and nothing is added to cart.

When I add to cart from product page everything works ok. Maybe someone had the same problem??

error.jpg

Hi,

If you have any site URL, Kindly share the same. It will be really difficult to provide any comment without seeing the issue in action.

As far as I can understand that, product id is not being passed in the Ajax request to add the product in the cart which can be verified from the Chrome network panel as well.

On 24.07.2018 at 10:09 AM, Knowband Plugins said:

Hi,

If you have any site URL, Kindly share the same. It will be really difficult to provide any comment without seeing the issue in action.

As far as I can understand that, product id is not being passed in the Ajax request to add the product in the cart which can be verified from the Chrome network panel as well.

Unfortunately shop works on localhost :(