Sell Packages not individual products

Hi,

If you want to sell individual products and then bundling them to be sold as a pack, use the pack option. Means you create the individuals and the in the pack you add them all together.

If you just want to sell the pack, I would recommend to define the pack as if it was a single product. You can always load the pictures of all individual products to be shown, but you would have a single price for the pack.

See the example in http://www.cultivar.es/armarios-y-kits/1479-armario-de-cultivo-ecocomplet-400w.html there is a complete set of products bundled as a single one with the explanation of the characteristics of each component.

Hope this clarifies a bit
Greetings

Of course you can. You may place pictures or even a movie in the product page.
You could load the individuals as single products, set stock=0, and indicate in the stock mesage "Only sold as pack xxx".
You may also include the individuals as accesories, so you will get the accesory tab with all the individuals inside.

Is just a matter of a leatle practice. I´m sure the result will be fantastic.

See example of movie in product page at http://www.juanashop.com/689-home-box-xs-s-l-xl.html there are also accesories related to the product.

Hope this helps you boost sales

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

hi guys its djdarki 

i want to make A pack like wholsell , i made pack as Type and i puted 7 in minimum sell order for this product.

price is good and its work verywell just have little bit problem.

in the shoping bag its just grow 1 per 1 when i click on + bottun. i want to make it 7 per 7 or another number depending to Pack size.

and Pluse i have excel import problem that i don't know how to fix it . its going to be translate problem because my excel files are in Persian languange + im using localhost(WAPSERVER)

i will be happy if you guys gone help me to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

instagram : djdarki

telegram : @djdarki_music