add to cart pop up not working in prestashop 1.7

ican

When click on add to cart my add to cart pop up not working and when i refresh page item shows in the cart after refresh. I have reinstalled module shopping cart and cleared cache but nothing happens.

please help me to solve it.

• 1 month later...
On 7/21/2018 at 5:38 AM, ican said:

When click on add to cart my add to cart pop up not working and when i refresh page item shows in the cart after refresh. I have reinstalled module shopping cart and cleared cache but nothing happens.

please help me to solve it.

Heya

I have the same problem.  The items are added but no pop up appears to tell the user they have added the item to the cart.  You have to refresh the page to see the items in the basket.   This only happens in the product page, when i use quick view and add to cart, the pop up appears.

I have disabled, removed and reinstalled the shopping cart module, turned ajax on and off and deleted the cache and i still have this issue.

Anybody figure out any solution to this?

Regards

Finn

Hey-just wanted to say I fixed it on my site.

I removed some modules that I had installed but had not enabled.  Once I actually uninstalled the modules the add to cart pop up started working again.  I uninstalled Cappasity 3D and 360 Product Viewer Module and Guaranteed Reviews Company module and Advanced Product Tooltips and it started working again.

Hope this helps.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I had the same problem here. When I upgraded from Prstashop 1.7.4.4 to 1.7.5.1.

It was a painstaking trial and error process of disabling addons to see if any of them was creating a conflict. 

That was the case indeed. My Cdc Google Tag Manager module was creating the problem to the cart, not showing the popup and the cart not updating correctly on "add to cart" button click.

I simply uninstalled the module and installed it again and things are working fine now.