Issues with 1.6.1.20

Zeryk

Since I've upgraded from 1.6.1.18 to 1.6.1.20 I'm having lots of Errors in Error blog. Same as this one

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/638382-openssl_decrypt-iv-passed-is-only-12-bytes-long-cipher-expects-an-iv-of-precisely-16-bytes/

Only proposed solution is not working for me:-(

I didn't have any problems during the upgrade , but I suspect the problem comes from not upgrading a theme ( using the default one ) . I was reading the upgrade log and there are no changes in any files of the theme from v18 to v20.

My question is: is there any option of sort of "re-upgrading" my PS? Means not going back to v18 ( which means I'd have to get from backup and loose 1months work ) but just do it as an regular upgrade , with upgrading a theme this time.

Thank you!

On 7/18/2018 at 9:37 PM, Rolige said:

Hello,

As you said, the problem should come from the theme, so, you need upgrade the theme and you can do it easily with GitHub, where you can see the files and code changed.

Regards!

"I was reading the upgrade log and there are no changes in any files of the theme from v18 to v20. " , that was on Github. No theme files has been changed at all.

Anyway,  I've  found out it's not only theme, it gives error all the time , even in BO.  Problem is with new update , which I believe is about the security upgrade ( that's why Im getting all those "cipher" etc. errors )

I guess not many users are aware of this, since the web actually works. You would have to check your Error log to see it , and if there is a decent traffic on your site ( each click generates 10lines or something ) , the admin should warn you about too many errors in short time period.

. There is a new 1click upgrade module , but still in beta version. Also need to wait for upgrade 21. From 1.6 to 1.7 , there is no any stable solution yet, as far as I know.

Thanks for your respond.