New Website from prestashop DYLC Tassen, a bag store in the netherlands. www.dylc.nl

zerozero

Nice layout, though when I entered a search term and hit submit it said I needed to enter a search term (at least that's what I could decipher from the Dutch language). Is search working?

I just tried it, it works when you enter things that they have, for instance: Rose.
When you search for something that they dont have it says: type in a searchterm... So that could be better changed in;
"request not found", or something...

Nice layout, though when I entered a search term and hit submit it said I needed to enter a search term (at least that's what I could decipher from the Dutch language). Is search working?

I just tried it, it works when you enter things that they have, for instance: Rose.
When you search for something that they dont have it says: type in a searchterm... So that could be better changed in;

Good idea Don. Maybe even have it show close 'suggestions' to get visitors pointed in the right direction. Visitors get easily frustrated when search capabilities aren't helpful...

Good idea Don. Maybe even have it show close 'suggestions' to get visitors pointed in the right direction. Visitors get easily frustrated when search capabilities aren't helpful...

Yes indeed "suggestions" is a nice one too... is that a feature that can be used (easily) in Prestashop?