Moonmosaic008

Free Delivery to some cities

i am looking for a simple modification where in the B/O under shipping/free delivery starts at $$$ I could enter one or more cities/zipcodes separated with comma. Perhaps in the place of where weight is determined it would be cities? The shipping cost per zipcodes modules out there seem over complicated for what I need so I was hoping something very simple could be implemented instead. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Edited by Moonmosaic008 (see edit history)

On 7/14/2018 at 11:38 AM, Rolige said:

Hi,

There are already several modules that allow you to grant free shipping based on the postal code. Here one: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/shipping-costs/5711-shipping-fees-based-on-zipcodes.html

Regards!

Thanks for the reply. I just wanted to specify cities not zipcodes. Sometimes one city has 3 zipcodes and vice versa. I hoped there would be a way to allow/disallow delivery to cities and set prices accordingly.

Well, I think you need confirm that with the developer, because title say City

16 hours ago, Rolige said:

Well, I think you need confirm that with the developer, because title say City

I just sent the question to the developer but when checking their back office settings I did not find this option.

14 hours ago, pregante said:

You can zone zip to city

In that module or what module? Because i want to offer free delivery to the city the shop  is in. But that same zipcode covers 2 other cities and it would not be cost effective to deliver free all over the place. On top of that the city I want free delivery in has two zipcodes. Ideally I would like to set one zipcode and one city for free delivery but I think i  am hoping for the impossible..

Edited by Moonmosaic008 (see edit history)