Categories show on google results

DARKF3D3

It's indeed nothing you can ad by yourself,
if you have a nice google pagerank end your categories link are google optimized you have a small chance that google adds your categories links.

Hi i've been working around with google webmasters aplication but you can't create any "subfolder" to appear in search results. They create them by themselves with the information they manage of the access to your site.

But this is my question ... how Google knows how many categories or "subfolders" are in my Shop? its not distributed in subfolders like in Prestashop ... they are showed dinamically with awfull url's ...
I think sitemap file can help with this but i dont know how !!

thanks in advance !

Google know all, for them is simple to know which is your best cateegories...

I have a question for you: when google add the category how many unique daily visit your site had? and how long the site was on-line?
I want to undestand approximately when google add this feature to a site.

Thanks

I've aproximately 40 unique daily visits to my site, ok its not much. But google still "ignore" my web subcategories. But the visit rate increased since i've changed keywords, meta-tags, i create a youtube channel and a twitter and facebook profile, about 2 months ago.

I think google needs to see much more transit to your site to understand that there are many subcategories.

thankx

The site, that I've been working on, has categories, but I didn't notice when they had appeared. www.niekamnesakyk.lt (search for niekamnesakyk).
The site is very simple and easy for google to read. And many keywords have very high (1-5) positions. I think that proper sitemap does it's job aswel. It has aroud 100 unique visitors a day.
I don't work with this e-shop anymore though.

Can't you see the view I've attached? Maybe try niekamnesakyk.lt . I've tried on google.lt and google.co.uk and both gives niekamnesakyk.lt with categories.

I can see it perfectly in google.com with subcategories.
And you've answered another question i was thinking about. You're using no-friendly URL
(dynamic html, not direct links http://www.niekamnesakyk.lt/index.php?categoryID=79)
and despite that google recognizes the subcategories.
That was my fear 'cause i cant convert my site to friendly urls.
What do you write in the sitemap file ? or what structure do you use ?

THANK YOU !!

The site, that I've been working on, has categories, but I didn't notice when they had appeared. www.niekamnesakyk.lt (search for niekamnesakyk).
The site is very simple and easy for google to read. And many keywords have very high (1-5) positions. I think that proper sitemap does it's job aswel. It has aroud 100 unique visitors a day.
I don't work with this e-shop anymore though.

My site as around 150 unique visitors a day and is on-line about one month but it hasn't the subcategoy on google.

How long your site is online?

It's online almost 2 years. But subcategories appeared I guess couple months ago.
In webmaster tools it is said that google makes these categories if they think that it is useful for the visitors. So I don't think that the age is very important. I guess it's more important that categories don't change and visitors use them constantly.