Apply a special price depending on the total cost of the basket

Ivan45

When you add a product, it is possible to add a special price to it, but you can apply it depending on the number of goods (see screenshot), and I need to apply it depending on the TOTAL cost of the basket.

For example: 
Item1 retail (from 0 rubles the final basket) costs 300 rubles, opt (from 5000 RUB. the final basket) 200 rubles
Item2 retail (from 0 rubles. the final basket) is 500 rubles, wholesale (from 5000 rubles. the final basket) 400 rubles

When adding a product, I want to specify its retail price (from 0 rubles to 4999 rubles of the final basket) and wholesale (from 5000 rubles and above).
How can I realize this opportunity? Is the ready-made plug-in sold for this?

Screenshot (1).png

23 minutes ago, Ivan45 said:

When you add a product, it is possible to add a special price to it, but you can apply it depending on the number of goods (see screenshot), and I need to apply it depending on the TOTAL cost of the basket.

For example: 
Item1 retail (from 0 rubles the final basket) costs 300 rubles, opt (from 5000 RUB. the final basket) 200 rubles
Item2 retail (from 0 rubles. the final basket) is 500 rubles, wholesale (from 5000 rubles. the final basket) 400 rubles

When adding a product, I want to specify its retail price (from 0 rubles to 4999 rubles of the final basket) and wholesale (from 5000 rubles and above).
How can I realize this opportunity? Is the ready-made plug-in sold for this?

Screenshot (1).png

You can't do this, is illogical. The only way to do it is with cart rules, but not by changing its price.

• Like 1