Theme suggestion for my site

I am proud to announce the opening of our online store for Albert Martin Cufflinks.

Please have a look at http://www.albertmartincufflinks.com and order a pair or two (if you are in Australia or the USA).

I am looking at getting a theme preferably free) that runs well on version 1.3.3. I have tried both the black and white theme and element theme from 2Link without success.

Also, if you have any feedback or suggestions on what can be done to make the site better please post in the forum.

Warm Regards,
Chris Pepper – Albert Martin Cufflinks

Hi Chris,

Congratulations of the launch of your site. Wish you all the best.

I suggest that you change the image of the original ipod stuff to images of cufflinks.

You can change in the when you are in the admin page under modules. You will find it in the home text editor where you can upload a new image that is suited to your site.

Congrats again.

Zac

Hi Albert!

Can i ask you why you didnt make it with element template? I just installed it yesterday and about ready to launch my site just now. (just few things left)
I run on version 1.3.4.0 and just had to do small changes in a few files, thats all.

I have tried but I cannot getthe modules working properly no matter what I do. Are you to PM you email address so I can request it from you. I am using the same version as you.

Can you also send a link to your website to see it up and running please.

I have had trouble configuring ANY theme into the site. I have just tried to configure the black&white;theme, as well as the element theme some of the issues are;
1) featured product boxes displaying in different sizes.
2) Slider on element theme not displaying correctly.
3) Pages not displaying the correct format as the test sites on 2link (provider of the themes).

What is the step by step process for installing a theme? Are there modules / CSS files I need to delete first so there isn't a conflict?

This is the main reason I am still using the generic Prestashop theme as I know this one displays correctly.

I am using version 1.3.4.0 as well.

Please help.

For the Element theme I just did like describde in the Install file. And the modules i just copied the originals (just those who had the same name then the ones in the element modules map) down to another map to save them. Then i deleted them from the Modules map in my and replaced with the one from element.
Then i followed the steps with the hook picture. thats about all.

Good luck!