Need Help in Modifying my Prestashop Store

kkmixs

Hi Friends

I am running a prestashop store since 2011. I am very happy with the platform and would like to continue with it in the future. Really, it is easy to use and manage prestashop store.

But since last few months, I am trying to find the solutions for below modifications on my store. It would be grateful if anyone can help me in this.

My Problems are

1. At the top there is a option called Account Name/Sign In/Sign Out. It is possible to show the earned loyalty points in next to it. Basically, it want to show the earned loyalty points on the top heading.
  2. How to allow customer to purchase the products through earned loyalty points and without creating a voucher. I wants my customer to directly check out without creating any voucher for point earned. 
  3. Is there is any module, which will allow me to share any announcement with the customers. The notification should be like Facebook. I mean when a customer login to store, at the top there should be notification say One or two message is pending to read ( like in Facebook)
  4. How to redirect product to thrid party link. I mean i want my customer to redirect to third party link when he or she clicked on any particular product. Currently, when a customer click on any product, he or she get redirect to product page. In simple words I want a feature to add third party url while adding product to the store.
  5. Is there is any module that give points to users for carrying out different activities like visiting store daily etc.?
  6. How to show the backend message on front end page.

My websit is EmbroideryShristi.

Please Help and Thanks in Advance.