Modify themes through Dreamweaver

Hi guys.

I´m trying to modify the prestashop themes through Dreamweaver. The problem is that I´m not a professional. Can you please help and guide me in what steps I should do to change the general design of the web page. The reason because I´m doing this is because I can´t spend money buying new themes.

I need to do this the most visual as possible. thank you so much

I have posted several times in this forum asking for help. No one will answer. I think they don't want to fool with newbies. I use dreamweaver too. You cant see prestashop themes with dreamweaver, only the code. Due to the great help here, I've ditched the idea is using a prestashop theme. Go join www.dreamweaverclub.com. They are really helpful there, unlike here. As long as you're using dreamweaver, they should help with prestashop questions too. Good luck!

@ rodrigo83

Better try Stylizer 5 instead off dreamweaver, the program is not free but very very useful.
You can play with your theme and make the changes and if your satisfied you can save it and transfer it to your site.

With this program you can learn the ins and outs, just try the trial version before you decide to buy it ;)
Works way better then dreamweaver and easier.

Best regards,

ysco..