Moving Prestashop 1.7 from a subfolder to root directory

libreriasemola

hallo

I searched through the forums, but none of the solutions given in the past is working for me.

I want to move my fresh PS 1.7 installation from /domain.com/1_7/ to /domain.com/

this is what I did:

1. backup files

2. from BO I changed base url from /1_7/ to /   (and on .htaccess file changes are applied)

3. cache was cleared

4. moved all folders and files from /domain.com/1_7/ to /domain.com/

I get white screen, either trying to access domain.com and trying to access BO.

I also cleared computer cache.

I was using memcache on a previous version of PS 1.6 I had installed in the root /domain.com/ path.   but this shouldn't prevent me to access BO.

I also use Cloudflare, but again, this shouldn't prevent me to access BO.

Error log reports:

Warning: rename(/tmp/class_index.php1yXLWM,/home/libreri2/public_html/app/cache/dev/class_index.php): No such file or directory in /home/libreri2/public_html/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 255

Warning: rename(/tmp/class_stub.phprTJMV2,/home/libreri2/public_html/app/cache/dev/class_stub.php): No such file or directory in /home/libreri2/public_html/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 255

Warning: rename(/tmp/namespaced_class_stub.phpxjfOUi,/home/libreri2/public_html/app/cache/dev/namespaced_class_stub.php): No such file or directory in /home/libreri2/public_html/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 255

Warning: require_once(/home/libreri2/public_html/app/cache/dev/appParameters.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/libreri2/public_html/config/bootstrap.php on line 86

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/libreri2/public_html/app/cache/dev/appParameters.php' (include_path='/home/libreri2/public_html/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/home/libreri2/public_html/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/home/libreri2/public_html/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/home/libreri2/public_html/vendor/pear/archive_tar:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/libreri2/public_html/config/bootstrap.php on line 86

Any suggestion would be much appreciated. thank you

Edited by libreriasemola (see edit history)

12 minutes ago, tdsoft said:

please try to setmod 777 for this cache directory: /home/libreri2/public_html/app/cache

thank you tdsoft.

now the error is:

appParameters
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/libreri2/public_html/1_7/config/bootstrap.php:1) in /home/libreri2/public_html/1_7/classes/shop/Shop.php on line 442

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/libreri2/public_html/1_7/config/bootstrap.php:1) in /home/libreri2/public_html/1_7/classes/shop/Shop.php on line 443