"3 for the price of 1" type of campaigns

Hi,

We'd be very interested to know if anyone has created or though about the following "3 for the price of 1" feature for PrestaShop. Any ideas/comments/suggestions are welcome.

Specification for "3 for the price of 1" type of campaigns:

- You can select the products (i.e. create a group of products) included in the campaign

- You can later remove products from the campaign

- You can create several campaigns, and user must by three products from the same campaign (group of products) to get the discount

- If users buys 5 campaign products, then 3 are sold for the campaign price, but 2 on a normal price

- If user buys e.g. 7 products from the campaign, the campaign price is applied two times, and one product is sold on a normal price

- You can create several campaign types "X for the price of Y" => "2 for the price of 1", "3 for the price of 1", "4 for the price of 3", etc.

Looking forward to hear your comments.

BR,
LJ

isn't this available via product page -> number 6?

you could enter a minimum amount, the value and if the price should be reduced by % or a specific amount.

3 for 1
min 3
val (worth of 2)
reduced by amount.

6 for 2
min 6
val (worth of 2 -> because 2 are already removed by the first "reduce group")
reduced by amount.

but, this is at the moment just possible for a specific product.
would be great if this could be done for product groups/categories ...

greetings

Hi,

Thank you Dominik. I've been reviewing that feature, and it's very good for one specific product - but we'd like to extend it to group of products. This leads to additions to my specification above:

- Campaign products may have varying prices

- If client buys 10e, 17e and 8e campaign products (one each) => then total price is 17e (i.e. exact campaign slogan: "3 for the price of the most expensive 1")

- Campaign price can be defined, so that campaign slogan can be: "pick three campaign products for 10€" (still single product prices would be e.g. 10e, 8e, 17e)

To my knowledge many shop owners would greatly appreciate this feature.

BR,
LJ

• 1 month later...