Several instances of a module in multishop?

hstrom

Hi,

we are using the multishop option i Prestashop v1.7 and I would like to have the default template module "Image Slider" present on all shops, but with different content... Is that possible? If I choose a shop at the right top of the admin and adjust the slider module, it adjust the module also on all the other shops... 

The only thing I can do is to disable the module from a certain shop, not adjust it's content for only that shop. 

Can I, somehow, create a duplicate instance of the module and connect it to a certain shop to adjust?

With kind regards,

- Johan.

Just now, hstrom said:

Hi,

we are using the multishop option i Prestashop v1.7 and I would like to have the default template module "Image Slider" present on all shops, but with different content... Is that possible? If I choose a shop at the right top of the admin and adjust the slider module, it adjust the module also on all the other shops... 

The only thing I can do is to disable the module from a certain shop, not adjust it's content for only that shop. 

Can I, somehow, create a duplicate instance of the module and connect it to a certain shop to adjust?

With kind regards,

- Johan.

Hi Johan,

this should be done by the module, not by PrestaShop. From the module you can define the context.

22 minutes ago, joseantgv said:

this should be done by the module, not by PrestaShop. From the module you can define the context.

Yes, in the module (by Prestashop, a standard module within the Classic template) I can adjust the module and also set it to not show on particular shops, but I want it to show on all shops, but with different content. 

As I wrote above: if I start with choosing the shop I would like to adjust the module in by selecting the shop in top right corner, and then open the module and alter the content and save, it save this content on all shops, not just the one I choose. 

So the result is that I can choose show/not show the module for each shop, but it doesn't seem to be possible to show the module on 2 shops, but to have different content in the slides... 

Please see this screenshot video for additional understanding: https://hstrom.mangoapps.com/sf/MTA3MDAxXzU1NTAzNTE

In this video you will see me choosing Shop 1 (Bokförlaget...) and adjusting the module to not show the last slide. I then change shop to Shop 2 (h:ström - Antikvariat...), where I have inactivated the module. I activate the module and activate the last slide again, to show all three slides on shop 2. It works, but when I go back to shop 1, that module instance is showing all three slides as well, though I have inactivated the last slide...

Any idea?