Product link not showing correctly on Facebook

Pez

I have a shop at www.coscraft.co.uk. When I try to share the links to my products on Facebook, FB shows the page title of the entrance page of the shop and the shop logo, rather than the product title and the picture of the product.

One screencap shows a shop powered by PS which works normally on Facebook when a product is linked.

The other screencap shows what happens when I try to link a product from my shop on Facebook.

I want my customers to be able to link to products and also discuss products on the shop's FB page. Could anyone please help, thanks.

32979_oC8eaq6CBE5DUfIF7Wkd_t

32980_B8dVK7mtfn1nt97Hy1e0_t

I have a shop at www.coscraft.co.uk. When I try to share the links to my products on Facebook, FB shows the page title of the entrance page of the shop and the shop logo, rather than the product title and the picture of the product.

One screencap shows a shop powered by PS which works normally on Facebook when a product is linked.

The other screencap shows what happens when I try to link a product from my shop on Facebook.

I want my customers to be able to link to products and also discuss products on the shop's FB page. Could anyone please help, thanks.

no big help, just wanted to let you know you are not alone. I have (had?) the same issue. for whatever reason it seems to take some time to sync pics in FB? because some pictures are now right and some still wrong but I will keep an eye on them and see whether they will eventually show up right.

phil