vckytr

Good afternoon!

I would like to ask about the following situation I find in Analytics, when I look at “Conversions”, “Electronic commerce”, in section “Product output”.

The e-commerce is PrestaShop 1.6.1.18.

The situation is that among the product catalogue available at my e-commerce, there are products whose price is well identified by Analytics and others’ is not well identified.

I’ve been trying to find out which is the difference among which are correctly identified and which are not. The only thing I found out is that prices wrongly identified are the ones which are above four digits, meaning prices above 999,00€. For example, if there is a product which tax base is 1.749,21€, the value I obtain at Analytics is 1,75€, or if the value is 3.525,75€, Analytics detects 3,53€.

For clarification purposes, prices are introduced in PrestaShop following this format:

-       A product which value is 1.749,21€, you write 1749.21, and Analytics identifies the value as 1,75€

-       A product which value is 300,00€, you write 300.00, and Analyticis identifies the value as 300,00€

-       A product which value is 3,5€, you write 3.5, and Analytics identifies the value as 3,50€

PrestaShop calculates retail price relying on suitable VAT for all products.

I think the problem is the number format which represents product value, tax base, depending on symbols “.” and “,” to identify decimal digits and thousands in PrestaShop and how Analytics interprets this data and that is why I’ve been checking:

-       In PrestaShop, Preferences and advanced parameters and I can’t find anything related to prices interpretations.

-       In PrestaShop, I looked as well to “Money location”, and I’ve checked that among available options, the one I mark in red below is the one selected. Following this configuration, you can see at the shop 1.749,21€.

o   X 0000.00 (such as for dollars)

o   0000.00 X (such as for euros)

o   0.000.00 X

o   0’000.00 X

-       In Analytics, I didn’t find nor in the view settings, nor in the e-commerce settings, anything which may allow me to adjust money format or thousands or decimal digits symbols.

I also revised the following ID in Analytics and its implementation in the e-commerce, and I think it’s alright.

What do you think about it? Do you find other explanation?

I wait for your comments, lets see if I can have correct information finally.

Thank you!