How to remove title from specific categories?

Please se link to the testsite for clarification.
http://www.awofsthlm.se/index.php?MAT=shop.111

I want to remove the title of categories "Man" and "Kvinna" to the left. (That field is requiered in backoffice) So only the image above "man" and "kvinna" (the black box) is left. So all i want is to find the file where i can remove the title of the two categories "man" and "kvinna". Please help me!

Thank you!

Hi, not exactly.
I want to remove the text (Man and Kvinna) that are under the black boxes to the left.
But i don't want to remove the whole category, only the title of the category that are now "Man" and "kvinna", so only the black boxex remain.

In the backoffice, those fields are required to be able to create categories. So how can i remove, only the title, from these two categories?

Thanx!

Hi, not exactly.
I want to DELETE the text (Man and Kvinna) that are under the black boxes to the left.
But i don’t want to DELETE the whole category, only the title of the category that are now “Man” and “kvinna”, so only the black boxes remain.

In the backoffice, that field is required to be able to create categories. So how can i DELETE, only the title, from these two categories?

Thanx!