Help needed to import csv excel file to database

Hi. I have been searching the forum for a solution. I have found some help but nothing seems to work
I am trying to import products in two languages. I have imported them through BO, this works fine then I have Exported ps_product_lang as a csv excel file, found the products to edit the language. From Spanish to English, done the editing and then tried to re import them,
I have 11 columns which corresponds with the required amount for ps_product_lang and checked the right boxes, Changed the ";" to a ","
compressed the file, deleted all but 6 rows included and excluded the first row (there are no headings in the excel file) or no first row all I get is "invalid field count in csv input on line 1
I have even tried exporting the data as csv/excel emptying the DB compressing the excel file without changing it at all then importing it . Does not work.
Can anyone help me out?

Hi
It seems I am having a similar problem, I can't import a csv excel file into my DB, is there anyone out there who can point me in the right direction? I have just tried exchanging all the "," for "." in excel and that allowed 10 rows through before stopping. I don't understand why or how the DB can export as csv excel then will not import the same file without any thing being changed, deleted or edited .
I really need to be able to edit product languages so I can import products and have them in English and Spanish. My business works with over 30,000 products. Or is there a simple way to import a list of products in two or more languages?
I have attached the csv excel file for anyone to look at . It has the comers changed to stops and will load the first 10 lines only
Please can someone help

ps_product_lang-stops.zip