How can i remove the price & the Add to Cart Button from the site in the new version ?

Hello Amigo !
i just designed my theme for ps , i wanted to let my page only show products as catalog without the need for purshasing options !

je voulais laisser ma page seulement montrer le catalogue des produits sans la nécessité d'option d`achat .

man i think i discovered easly how to edit some tpl files lets start in MODULE Home Featured Products if you comment or delete this line the price will disappear
{displayWtPrice p=$product.price} for the featured product page and if you delete this line

{l s='Add to cart' mod='homefeatured'}

no in your theme product.php delete this line

<!-- prices -->

{if $product->on_sale}
{$img_dir}onsale_{$lang_iso}.gif
{l s='On sale!'}
{elseif ($product->reduction_price != 0 || $product->reduction_percent != 0) && ($product->reduction_from == $product->reduction_to OR ($smarty.now|date_format:'%Y-%m-%d' <= $product->reduction_to && $smarty.now|date_format:'%Y-%m-%d' >= $product->reduction_from))}
{l s='Price lowered!'}
{/if}

{convertPrice price=$product->getPrice(true, NULL, 2)} {if $product->getPrice(true, NULL, 2) != $product->getPrice(false, NULL, 2)}{l s='incl. tax'}{/if}

{if $displayPreTax AND $display_ht AND $product->id_tax}

{l s='('}{convertPrice price=$product->getPrice(false, NULL, 2)} {l s='tax not incl.)'}
{/if}

{if ($product->reduction_price != 0 || $product->reduction_percent != 0) && ($product->reduction_from == $product->reduction_to OR ($smarty.now|date_format:'%Y-%m-%d' <= $product->reduction_to && $smarty.now|date_format:'%Y-%m-%d' >= $product->reduction_from))}

{convertPrice price=$product->getPriceWithoutReduct()} {l s='incl. tax'}

{/if}
{if $product->reduction_percent != 0 && ($product->reduction_from == $product->reduction_to OR ($smarty.now|date_format:'%Y-%m-%d' <= $product->reduction_to && $smarty.now|date_format:'%Y-%m-%d' >= $product->reduction_from))}

{l s='(price reduced by'} {$product->reduction_percent|floatval} %{l s=')'}

{/if}
{if $product->ecotax != 0}

{l s='include'} {convertPrice price=$product->ecotax} {l s='for green tax'}

{/if}

and this line to remove the add to cart

<input type="submit" name="Submit" value="{l s='Add to cart'}" class="exclusive" /></p>

the add to cart buton will disappear too , so look at all the tpl pages can contain additional stuff for this spans and you comment it or delete .
give it a try ...

• 4 months later...
thank Hayssam so much I will do it hihi good luck

Another easy way is open your Css file and locate

#center_column div.products_block ul li p.product_desc a { font-weight:normal; }
#center_column .products_block span.price {
text-align: center;
font-size: 1.6em;
padding: 0.5em 0;
display: block;
float: right;
margin-right: 25px;

and change the display to display: none;