[Solved] Two Shipping Carriers needed?

Hi, I met a problem when I tried to set two carrier in the same order.

I want to show two options to the customer for all orders. One is free in 15 days, the other is $10 in 5 days. Then if the customer want to get quicker deliver, he can choose to pay $10.

I set all the price range(0-1000USD) and Weight range(0-1000kg) same for both of the carriers. And set the free method as Default carrier. But when I use "According to total weight" in the shipping tab, I can see only the default carrier(free one). When I use "According to total price", all of the carrier are gone in the order, and the page shows "There are no carriers available that will deliver to this address!"

So is it possible for us to display two options in the same order with same price range and weight range?

Thank you very much!

It seems it's a setting problem.

Can you verify these points
- On carriers page, have you checked the area corresponding to your country and verify that Group access is also checked.
- On shipping page, have you entered fees for every carriers, even if it is 0. You have to save fees to create fees records in the database. Then carriers can be selected on FO shipping page.

Cheers

It seems it's a setting problem.

Can you verify these points
- On carriers page, have you checked the area corresponding to your country and verify that Group access is also checked.
- On shipping page, have you entered fees for every carriers, even if it is 0. You have to save fees to create fees records in the database. Then carriers can be selected on FO shipping page.

Cheers

Thank you so much Xavier!
I made a mistake. The pay one was set only work in US, but I am in Asia, so it has not appear in my test order. I am too stupid that I forgot it~
Thank you for remind me. =]