Shipping Issue

Hello,

I currently have an issue with my shipping options. Basically i have three options: £0-£11.50, £11.51-£40.00 and £40.01+.
Each costing £2.50, £3.95 and £6.95 respectfully.

The problem is that in the cart when i choose an item that is lower than £11.51 it selects the default £2.50 cost as it should, but with any items above this amount it doesn't default select the correct shipping option (ie: £12.00 item should choose £3.95). However i know my options are there as later on in the checkout procedure it shows the right option, but just doesnt default select it so the user has to select it. This isnt a major problem, but i would like to fix it as it is annoying and would be nice for the user to see the shipping cost in the cart for items over £11.50, before they have to select it themselves later on.

So in summary: The shipping doesnt default select the right shipping cost for items that cost more than the default shipping of £2.50. It doesnt display the change in the cart, the user has to select it themselves later on.

It always used to but now sure why it doesnt now, must be some php call. any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Just get into your

Back Office >> Shipping >> Carriers

and then under carriers option select "Out-of-range behavior:" disable carrier in case of lowest price carrier option. then by default it will select the other carrier.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Hey!

Sorry to say ive tried this, and it works as in it shows the right option, but it doesnt default select it! ie the radio button doesnt auto select. or it doesnt auto select it in the cart. only for the lower option. :[ must be somthing simple but any other ideas? :P

thanks

ok it still seems a bit clunky but when i set the default carrier to the most expensive one it sort of works but still not very well, urgggg so annoying. ive checked the price ranges and carriers like 100 times. anyway i can put some script in to double check?

EDIT: Infact it only shows the shipping for the default carrier!! and as i have 3 different price ranged carriers it is only showing the one i choose as default!, ahh how can i fix this? :P