[Solved] How to reset all registrations and emailadresses?

Hi Guys,

I have a problem:
I have registered myself with a test account, and deleted my account (including emailadress). Howevere, when I try to test my registrations process again, it tells me that my emailadress is already registered. I have tried to delete myself from the BO but it seems that my emailadress is still remembered somewhere.

Any ideas on how to delete all registrations/emailadress?
Thanks!

Hi!
I do not think that you can do it from the BO. Instead you have to access your database in phpMyadmin, your hosting company have more instructions about that. This thread might be helpful. I had the same problem but I went in to the database and erase that value from ps_customer table. But always do a backup of the database if you not entirely sure of what your are doing.

Hi!
I do not think that you can do it from the BO. Instead you have to access your database in phpMyadmin, your hosting company have more instructions about that. This thread might be helpful. I had the same problem but I went in to the database and erase that value from ps_customer table. But always do a backup of the database if you not entirely sure of what your are doing.

Thanks, that thread you suggested was really helpful!