Visitor stats are VERY messed up today, can that be fixed?

Hello.

I usually don't have many visitors to my shop, maybe 100-200 individual visits/day.
And i like to use the stats to compare ups and downs with ad campaigns i might have done.
Today i have at the moment 3230 visitors at my store and all in all for today is 3742.
That is of-course not correct, especially since almost all of them comes from my own routers ip, and i realize that i earlier had a sitemap creating software doing a xml sitemap for my blog who is in the same domain and that also links to my store.
BUT, shouldnt presta count one single ip number as only one visit? now one and the same ip number is counted as thousands of visits, that ruins the whole stats purpose. And is there a way to edit this afterward s so that my stats don't get unusable for the day, week, and month, maybe even for the year?

Is there anything i can do to correct these stats?

Thanks

//Peter

I use analytics sometimes as well, But i find it's easier to get a quick overview to use the stats included.
And maybe they are not 100% perfect, but it gives me quite fair indications about what happen after a certain ad and so on.
So i would very much like to be able to undo, or filter away all hits from my own ip number today so that my stats are back as it usual self.
I guess maybe i have to delete entry's in my DB from my sql servers phpmyadmin, but im not sure.

If anyone knows how to make it happen i will be very happy if you share the info.

Thanks
//Peter