Looking for a dark theme for selling photos

I am a photographer and am setting up a very simple webshop to sell some photos. I would like a dark grey or black theme design. If the product presentation looked kind of like a gallery, that would be cool too. I would like to have something minimalistic.

Any tips or suggenstions?

If it's free, thats great, if not, that might work too, if it's good enough.

Hello pasko,

Are you the author off these templates ? or do you only sell the templates from kreasite ?
I ask cause i have buy a few months back the blue glossy 2 template that supported 1.2.5 but now PS 1.3.xx is released and the installed template contains more then 120 w3c errors What i don`t understand that the templates are not updated to 1.3.xx this i think is very bad support, many templates from different company update there templates from 1.2.5 to 1.3.xx for the people that buy a template for a lot off money so that they do not have to buy again a new template.I would everyone warn to buy templates from you cause it is ridicules that you must buy every time a new template when a new PS shop version is out.
Cause you don`t give support i have asked someone to fix all the errors that cost me also money again but i m glad that he can fix all 120 wc3 errors.
You make nice templates but if the support is not good then it is a bad idea to buy templates from you.
I had to say this to warn other people for this.

ysco..

Hello pasko,

Are you the author off these templates ? or do you only sell the templates from kreasite ?
I ask cause i have buy a few months back the blue glossy 2 template that supported 1.2.5 but now PS 1.3.xx is released and the installed template contains more then 120 w3c errors What i don`t understand that the templates are not updated to 1.3.xx this i think is very bad support, many templates from different company update there templates from 1.2.5 to 1.3.xx for the people that buy a template for a lot off money so that they do not have to buy again a new template.I would everyone warn to buy templates from you cause it is ridicules that you must buy every time a new template when a new PS shop version is out.
Cause you don`t give support i have asked someone to fix all the errors that cost me also money again but i m glad that he can fix all 120 wc3 errors.
You make nice templates but if the support is not good then it is a bad idea to buy templates from you.
I had to say this to warn other people for this.

ysco..

Dear ysco, we also sell templates made by kreasite and from our feed back, they are the best templates ever made until now for Prestashop, with a perfect support and also available on the official Prestashop Store.

All our templates are clearly listed under categories, Prestashop 1.2 or Prestashop 1.3

If you buy a expensive BMW car, do you expect BMW to rebuild your car when they change the model? ;-P

Personally, I also warn you, If you have a well running website, it is not necessary to update it. Most of the time updating brings a lot of troubles... :exclaim:

Hello pasko,

Well i have had contact with the guy from Kreasite and he was not helpful at all so that is bad support.
I have not buy the template true your site but true Prestastore.
But i can point you to many sites that has great templates and almost all have updated the existing 1.2.5 templates to 1.3.x.x free off charge for people that has buy i theme.
If a template has more then 120 w3c errors that is really bad, and i understand your point about the bmw but the model does not change as fast as PS.
And if even small company with low price templates update from 1.2.5 to 1.3.x.x then why not a expensive template from a big company ??
So if i buy a template for 149,- that is compatible with 1.3.x.x and next week a new PS 1.4 is out then people has bad luck and they need to buy a new template again or stick with older version off PS.
I have bought many templates and modules and i never experience such bad support, they must be ashame.
But besides the bad support ( yes they do make very nice templates ) and i was thinking to buy a new template from them but after my answer about making the template 1.3.x.x compatible i decided not to buy any template from them again and warn others before they want to buy from them.

This is not personally against you as you are not the author of these templates ;)
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Best regards,

ysco..

ysco,

I will report your position to kreasite and if you have any links to "many sites that has great templates and almost all have updated the existing 1.2.5 templates to 1.3.x.x free off charge for people that has buy i theme" I will appreciate if you PM them to me and I will report it as well.

Also, you might not have received the appropriate support because they don't speak English, I suppose.

If you have more trouble in the future, I offer you to contact me and I will try to help you as far as I can.

Kind regards. :-)