[SOLVED] Backend shows blank page

Hello,

Lately my site has been really slow. I figure that is because of the increased amount of users that logs in the site.

Anyway, I'm trying to log in the administrator, but the only thing it does is that shows a blank page.

I turned "display_errors = on" in the config.php to see what could be causing that, and this is it;

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/m/o/f/mofoquer/html/entre17/config/smarty.config.inc.php:165) in /home/content/m/o/f/mofoquer/html/entre17/admin17/header.inc.php on line 15

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/m/o/f/mofoquer/html/entre17/config/smarty.config.inc.php:165) in /home/content/m/o/f/mofoquer/html/entre17/classes/Tools.php on line 53

And in the top of the front page, shows this:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/m/o/f/mofoquer/html/entre17/config/smarty.config.inc.php:165) in /home/content/m/o/f/mofoquer/html/entre17/classes/Cookie.php on line 503

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/m/o/f/mofoquer/html/entre17/config/smarty.config.inc.php:165) in /home/content/m/o/f/mofoquer/html/entre17/classes/Cookie.php on line 503

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/m/o/f/mofoquer/html/entre17/config/smarty.config.inc.php:165) in /home/content/m/o/f/mofoquer/html/entre17/header.php on line 4

Any help would be appreciated, as I'm kinda stuck here.

Thanks in advance.

I figure it out.

It seems that when code editing, there where added 2 extra spaces at the end of the config.incl.php, so, when the header.php parses the end of the document, it can't resolve if the last lineof the config.incl.php is blank.

Thanks anyway.

Cheerz!