quick serach block problem in upgrading 1.3.1 to 1.3.2

hi everyone ,
i upgraded my shop ,but unfortunately i have problem in quick search block ! In last version when a costumer typed the name of a product a drop down list show the name of categories which contain that product . Now it only shows " Undefined>Undefined " but it can find the requested product ! Why???
And also in the header of found items it writes " search "ARRAY" " instead of " search "product name" ".
please help me . Thanks a lot

30879_mn8zD0k2XHlUIZdNjP83_t

30880_dkNLyUBA5iKfDjTHO6SF_t

hi everyone ,
i upgraded my shop ,but unfortunately i have problem in quick search block ! In last version when a costumer typed the name of a product a drop down list show the name of categories which contain that product . Now it only shows " Undefined>Undefined " but it can find the requested product ! Why???
And also in the header of found items it writes " search "ARRAY" " instead of " search "product name" ".
please help me . Thanks a lot

Please add Quick Search block v1.0 at position "Header of pages". Then if will work.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi,
I have the same problem.
I try to replace search.tpl and the others .tpl of the blocksearch module with the files issues of prestashop's svn.
But I have always "undefined"...
Could you share the files you have used to slove the problem, please ?
Thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...