Hi everyone!

Is there any way to Change or Delete the text "POPULAR PRODUCT" and the Link of "ALL PRODUCTS" those appear at the top and bottom of the home page. 

Cannot find anyway to change the text or disable the product links. 

My PrestaShop version is 1.7.3

Would anyone kindly point me out for this, would be a great help. Thank you beforehand!. 

Regards, 

Hira

Edited by Hira512 (see edit history)
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/4/2018 at 4:04 AM, Hira512 dice:

Hi everyone!

Is there any way to Change or Delete the text "POPULAR PRODUCT" and the Link of "ALL PRODUCTS" those appear at the top and bottom of the home page. 

Cannot find anyway to change the text or disable the product links. 

My PrestaShop version is 1.7.3

Would anyone kindly point me out for this, would be a great help. Thank you beforehand!. 

Regards, 

Hira

me too

• 1 year later...
On 5/4/2018 at 2:32 AM, tantan199 said:

Adding the following code to /themes/classic/asset/css/custom.css file:

.featured-products .products-section-title,.featured-products .all-product-link{display:none;}

I have entered this snippet of code in the folder suggested, saved and refreshed.. but "Popular Products" module is still showing on frontend.  I have tried everything.  How do I remove this module???

You can change it in BO translation page. If it doesn't work in translation go to the tpl change it there. Clear cache and see if it works.
Then if you want to remove the module you can have it in module position from the home page hooks or go to module uninstall or disable.

• Thanks 1

On 1/23/2020 at 2:34 PM, Juicecifer_000 said:

I have entered this snippet of code in the folder suggested, saved and refreshed.. but "Popular Products" module is still showing on frontend.  I have tried everything.  How do I remove this module???

It's not the best practice but you can add !important:

.featured-products .products-section-title,.featured-products .all-product-link{display:none!important;}

• Thanks 1