Strange background symbols on some pages

Hello.

Today i just saw some weird symbol and text appearing in the background of certain pages.
Please see the screen shots for reference.
on the main-page its not showing, but on category page or products page you will see it.
It looks like a questionmark (only half is vissible) and products text.
I dont get anything from looking at it with firebug and i cant understand from where it can come.
the only thing i have done recently is, creating .htaccess and enabled friendly url, and i also added the code in the htaccess for 404errors. i cant see how that can have affected the shop to show this background symbols, but i disabled the friendly url again just to see if that was the problem. but it wasnt, the background symbol is still there.

Can someone come with any idea or tips on how to solve this, it would be greatly appreciated.
im still on 1.25 version with a rather simple theme.

Thank you.

Best regards
Peter

30774_MjzGd24NOD0YgknsMKBi_t

30775_77KnUB2tYb2X0wKaHhBQ_t

30776_vdv2vSz0cwAnh2DEAka3_t

I think you have moved your category description in your stylesheet and also not uploaded pictures for it. It looks as if part of the picture you see is the same image that is displayed when you don't have any pictures (a question mark). Your products are also moved further down on the page than in the standardt theme.

You need to have a look at your global.css to correct the errors start out with category_title

Thank you for a fast reply, but im not sure i fully understand what you mean.
Are you suggesting that i have edited my global.css and also forgot to upload product pictures?
And this "Your products are also moved further down on the page than in the standardt theme." Do you mean on the main page or in the category page or on the product page? i cant see any strange with their position, all that bother me is the strange question mark pictures that suddenly showed up. Can you please explain a bit more how you mean?

Thank you.
//Peter

OK. i just figured out that it has something to do with the 404error tracking that i enabled in the stats section.
It was after i enabled that the symbols started to apear. When i took away that code about 404error again from .htaccess it all looks as it should again.
But it tells me that something is wrong with the theme compared to my shop, somewhere i am missing some stuff.

Well, at least i know now.

Thanks for the time.

//Peter