Shipping Craziness

I put up some products in my store at http://www.horcherlifts.com/lifts-slings along with the UPS shipping charges based on weight. But there is some bizarre thing happening with shipping that i can't figure out. If a customer adds an item to the cart, it is defaulting to the highest possible shipping charge. So for a $189 item, it wants to charge $136 for shipping. As you can imagine, customers are leaving in droves. The shipping charges in the admin area are VERY clear that 0-5 pounds is only $15. The product weight only shows 5 pounds in the admin area. So I am at a total loss as to why it's happening. There was a "quantity" field which I had at 100 that I thought may be the culprit and that it was multiplying the 5 pounds by 100, so I dropped it to 1 and it still defaults to the highest shipping. Does anyone have any thoughts on this anomaly?

It appears it has to do with zones. The setting on UPS was to charge to highest possible rate if they were out of the zones. But each state didn't have a zone allocated to it, so they all were charged the highest possible rate. But now it seems that it's not charging anything at all and the chart that used to show up showing the price per weight (0-5 lbs is $15, etc.) isn't appearing anymore.

The biggest issue is that I can't figure out how to get back to that chart to look at the pricing. The Shipping tab shows the weight ranges, but no money attached to each weight range now. Does anyone know how to get back to that screen to edit that? This backend makes me a tad crazy because things move apparently.