Move top menu button into mobile friendly menu

Davst

Hello,

I am trying to update the top menu of my site https://granpiemonte.eu/ I managed to have it work for desktop version inserting several contentbox in the TM Mega Layout module.

The issue I am having now is for the mobile version. When screen width is below 991px the mobile menu appears, at this point, the default buttons of my theme are moved within the menu (language, currency,login) or beside it (whishlist, compare, cart). Unfortunately the new buttons I have added remain in the exact same position of the desktop version and are pretty ugly.
I couldn't understand where I can configure the classes of all the buttons to be replaced.

In the image below, circled in red are my new buttons and in blue the default ones.

Anybody can help? 
Thank you very much.

Capture.JPG

Edited by Davst (see edit history)

I managed to have it work editing the TM mega menu js. Template monster support was totally clueless about this pretty simple theme edit, probably they'd like to sell me the premium support.

Always run a search using notepad++ on every file of the theme to find the exact place to edit!

Ciao,

Davide