Matrice theme - moving subcategories into the center

I am really new to prestashop, but I have been looking through the forums and haven't found a solution to my problem.

I installed a new free theme called "Matrice", it is very nice so far. But I am having on problem.

When the user clicks on a category the sub-categories are displayed in a way that pushes the content of the left column down below the sub-category. I assume this has something to to with the columns, but am not too sure.

I will attach a picture so you know what I mean.

Thanks allot in advance!

30421_rvyJVMNGNz5nfY8ji88q_t

Please refer here

But above suggestions did not completely solve the problem.

When the category name is lengthy, it overflows the data inside the box.
Also the order confirmation page does not appear correctly(Every thing are floated to right side).

Please check the attachment for have a better picture of the problem.

Any help will be really appreciated.

30426_cMlT1pRKByW7JRkQ349k_t

30427_3vAi48nbujZPBYpl9QXB_t

Yes, I saw the posting below mine. I followed the direction to change the lines on the global.css and it fixed the positions perfectly. I am very happy with it.

Thanks allot for the help guys!

So just one more problem, and its not a huge problem just sort of an eye sore.
The problem is that on the page where I view the product thier is now space above the categories box. This space only appears on pages that show the layout of products, and not on the sub-categories view page or on the actual product page or home page.

I have attached pictures to show you what I mean.

thanks allot in advance for any help! you guys are very helpfull here! :)

30429_L2p9mdGMirq2oKVHqlj3_t

30430_eCXsAxmdk4OcswbzmwI2_t

Yes the reason for the problem of COD module is i was missing the last tag in Validate.tpl.

There is another problem as the screen_shot-1.png.

I resolved the problem by replacing below line of coding on global.css (line 424)

div.cat_desc {width:650px; margin:0.8em 0; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ebebeb; color:#999}

But the problem showed on the screen_shot-2.png still remain.

Any help would be really nice!!!

30530_ly9rthWWtpUJvawhv6lr_t

30531_7jugPcbBGLizbJH6elAU_t

• 8 months later...

Has this been solved? I am having the same issue and can find no solutions. My category description text and dotted lines are off the page.

Yes the reason for the problem of COD module is i was missing the last
tag in Validate.tpl.

There is another problem as the screen_shot-1.png.

I resolved the problem by replacing below line of coding on global.css (line 424)
div.cat_desc {width:650px; margin:0.8em 0; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ebebeb; color:#999}

But the problem showed on the screen_shot-2.png still remain.

Any help would be really nice!!!

Having a whole new issue. I'm using 1.4 too and nothing is working. I am having an issue aligning the left column on the product list page. Which can be seen here. I’ve managed to align it correctly on my category page as you can see below on the left screen. I know there is something I am missing. I’ve tried all the fixes I could find in the forums and they just aren’t working for me. I tried firebug and played with he left column and main columns but nothing works. Can anyone be of help. I've been at this for too long now and can't find a solution. Really want to move on with this.

47824_TH4bW3nUg1ZWerXnq1XM_t