[Solved] Email configurations

ipow

Hello, I hope that somebody can help me with a detail I have with sending emails in the store ...

I must remark that I'm riding a store in a subdomain http://shop.danielacosmeticos.com

I have hosted my store in bluehost, but I use the email through google apps with my own domain

If I have configured the email through advanced smtp, I am no able to send any email, even if I had modified the message.php and swift.php files

On the other hand if I use the phpmailer function instead of advanced smtp, I can send test mail and when I make a purchase too have come, but with some errors:

1.- When I test the configuration email, I get mail from the account [email protected] (double. Com at the end)

2.- And when I do a proof of purchase confirmation as a customer, I received a mail from an account like usrname@box###.bluehost.com <- is there any way to change this email and that customer received the email as contact @ danielacosmeticos.com?

I hope I've explained well and you can help me to resolve this detail, I have read many solutions but any help me.

Thanks in advance