Multiple shipping options

Hi

I'm brand new to Prestashop so please excuse my ignorance.

I am trying to enable multiple shipping options:

Free recorded delivery (UK only) - default - free
Next day delivery (UK only) - £5
Saturday delivery (UK only) - £7
International delivery (flat fee for all countries) - £5

And following different threads on this forum I have managed to set up free recorded delivery for the UK, by creating a 'UK' zone and setting it as default (after linking it to the United Kingdom in the 'countries' tab). However, I can't get the Next/Saturday deliveries to work, as I require customers to pay an additional fee for this. Could anybody point me in the right direction please?

Also, for the 'International' Zone, will I have to link all countries to it individually, or is there a quick way of doing this?

Thanks for any help..

Shipping is quite tricky to set up - I have just had problems myself, as changing from price to weight did not work in my upgraded version until I deleted all and started over again. This does not solve your problem, but this is a request for the moderators (or whoever writes the wiki??) to update the Prestashop wiki with a complete F.A.Q and tips and tricks guide on the shipping part of PrestaShop. Almost every day there are questions about shipping, and it is explained over and over - often by the same people. It would save a lot of questions and a lot of explaining, if it was properly documented.

Perhaps it is already documented. If that is the case, it is too hard to find, as I have looked several times as well.