Deleted catalogue item

benghiman

I am new to everything and not very computer literate, so lots of help needed! My site is www.remede-naturel.net

In the catalogue section I had to take off a product. I hit the red cross in the line for the product. I now want to reinstate it. How can I find it, please?

Also how do you email the client base from the list of customers?

Thank you.

Unfortunately, once you've deleted a product (instead of marking it INACTIVE) it's gone. If you've made backups, you may be able to reinstate it that way with some particularly "fun" db wrangling.

Try the newsletter module listed on the forum here if you want to send emails from your back office. (I have NOT tested this myself, so YMMV) The included newsletter module with the default installation of Prestashop allows you to download a CSV file of your customers who have signed up for emails to use in other mass mailings.

I would NOT suggest emailing your entire customer base if they have not requested it. It's called SPAM. This gets you into trouble with them, your ISP, your hosting provider, and will probably prevent your ability to send mail to places like gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.

Make sure that if you DO send out emails based on your newsletter signups, that you include an UNSUBSCRIBE link (that WORKS).