[SOLVED] No payment module installed yet - It makes me crazy!

Babocas

Hi!
I came here to ask for your help because I have a serious problem on my prestashop.
Everything was going ok, I have 4 payment modules installed (COD, bankwire, COD with fee and Paypal).
Then I installed a ship to pay module and It works fine. I've changed some translations too.
Suddently I was simulating an order, I did choose the carrier but then shows a message "No payment module installed yet". I searched all topics and answers in this forum (all day long!!) and I didn't find my problem solution!
I have already uninstall the modules and install and configure again and doesn't work.
In all topics I saw there is something about zones and currencies and carriers.

By now:

Under PAYMENTS tab:

- “Currencies restrictions” - I have 3 currencies and I put the mark on all them. Paypal is marked only in site currency default (euro)
- “Groups restrictions” - has all the Default boxes checked.
- “Countries restrictions” - has only my country enabled (just for tests)

Carriers:

- MyCarrier
- CTT

both available for two zones included Portugal Zone

zones:

- Portugal
- Portuguese Islands

States:

- Portuguese districts, marked with PT iso code on all them. Belongs to Portugal Zone

I think that everything is allright. I don't understant but I don't want to quit...
I thougt to start from the begining, delete everything on my server and install again but I'm not so brave...install everything again may take a lot of hours..

So I hope I could fix it if anyone could help me

Thank you in advance

Finally I fixed the problem (ufffffff!!!)
I spent 2 days to figure it out! (My God)
And the solution is...: I was changing the hook position of block currencies. I don't know how but it makes some interference...
So I delete blockcurrencies folder from the server and then I put the original again and works!!