Extra white space on images smaller than the thickbox default

Ardi

Hello,

Here is my problem.

Some of the product images that i have uploaded are smaller than the thickbox-default dimensions and i cannot enlarge them. For example thickbox size is 900x900 while some of the images are 689x782. When i click on the product image, the popup image will show the original size of the image and a 900x900 white container/space around it, which is really annoying and is a problem on mobile phones.

Here is an example.

I thought that maybe, if i added a new smaller thickbox image size value and activated it only for the products, then prestashop wold use that image for the smaller images but that was not the case.

Any idea how I could make the container fit the smaller images and remove the extra white space?

Thanks.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, tantan199 said:

You are running on 1.6. So you can customize prestashop for a little bit to show the original size images in thickbox. To make all your images showing at their original size without white borders. Here is a tutorial: How to show original size images with thickbox in prestashop 1.6

Hi

Thanks for your answer.

I followed the instruction but nothing has changed. Do i need to regenerate my thickbox_default thumbnails?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...