Payment Modules Internal Server Error Issue

The domain name is http://www.diaperandtowelcakes.com however the problem is- if you add an item to the shopping cart and try to check out - I get an Internal Server Error on ALL of the payment modules when trying to check out.

I am hosting with HostGator and I've uploaded the error log to diaperandtowelcakes.com/error.txt

I notice others have reported similiar issues and have stated changing permissions to 755 on the payment modules... however changing the permissions doesn't seem to make any difference.

Any helpful suggestions?

I notice others have reported similiar issues and have stated changing permissions to 755 on the payment modules...

Have you submitted a ticket to HG? If not, I would suggest you do so. You have folder permissions set to something hostgator does not like, probably 777. Find all the lines in your error log that reads SoftException in ... and change those directory permissions to 755. Actually do that globally for your folders.
however changing the permissions doesn't seem to make any difference.

The errors in the log you posted should not be there at the least. If you change the permissions and still have errors, post another log.