[SOLVED] Aligning Header Logo

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to align my logo so that it is flush with the horizontal menu bar.

I've made over 30 modifications to this Fennecs temple with ease by altering the global.css... but I am totally stumped on this one. (and it seems like such a simple thing!)

The logo is floated left and the check out, log in and search bar (it's solid black in the top right corner, so you can't spot it without mousing over with Firebug) are all floated right, so I don't understand why they aren't in line with each other.

Here is the website: www.rosegalleryflorist.com/shop

Thank you for your time. =)

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to align my logo so that it is flush with the horizontal menu bar.

I've made over 30 modifications to this Fennecs temple with ease by altering the global.css... but I am totally stumped on this one. (and it seems like such a simple thing!)

The logo is floated left and the check out, log in and search bar (it's solid black in the top right corner, so you can't spot it without mousing over with Firebug) are all floated right, so I don't understand why they aren't in line with each other.

Here is the website: www.rosegalleryflorist.com/shop

Thank you for your time. =)

First, I'd start putting in borders into the global.css file so you can see just where it's putting things. Then, when you say "flush with the menu bar" do you mean immediately above the bar, or directly to the side? I'm going to guess that you mean immediately above for my troubleshooting.

Changes:

h1#logo - float: left + position:absolute
.chromestyle - padding-top
.chromestyle - padding-bottom
.chromestyle ul - padding-bottom
.chromestyle ul + padding-top 13px

If this solves your problems, please put SOLVED in the topic title. :)