ERROR with google site command

Muntasil

Hi.

I have a problem with the SEO of several stores with respect to google. I put you in situation, I have a dedicated server where I have 3 stores created with prestashop 1.6.10, 2 of the 3 stores, it is a clone of the 1st store that I implemented, later, the products, clients, orders, etc .. the theme of one of them was changed, to make each of these 3 stores totally different.

The problem is in the SEO, I don't know how google has in each store indexed urls of the other stores, that is if in the google search site we put site:domainshop1.com we see the links of the store that has indexed google and between them There are quite a few links to the other stores, especially in matching categories and stores such as offers, promos, new-products, etc ...

I have regenerated several times the sitemap of each store, I have gone to google search console and I have associated them to each domain, I have even told google to visit the web to index the contents as soon as possible and nothing. The funny thing is that in the link that google shows when we put site:domain, it has the title of one of the stores, the url of the store that we consulted with the site command and in cache google has stored the url of the wrong store to the one that belongs to the title, as you see everything very strange.

Could you throw any light on this topic? The truth is that I am desperate and I don't know what else to do.

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.