Image Size in Product Admin List

I did my google and forum searches first, but I cannot locate any information on the subject.

In the admin section list of products, I would like to use a thumbnail image, but not the really small one it uses by default (which is big enough for product recognition but not browsing). Is there an easy way either in the admin or in code to use a larger thumb in this list?

Thanks,

Paul

Background Information (If you care):
I'm setting up a store based on a product list of around 8000 products. I created a category called Import and sub categories like Import-Happy Birthday and Import-Halloween. I imported the existing product list to the corresponding categories in my site. I need to then go through the items one by one and create language translations for the item titles and move them to the desired real live categories. Out of the 8000 products, we will probably use 2-3000. We want to be able to look at the list of products and from the photo determine if it's an item we are really going to sell. That's why the image size is key.

Assuming you are using 1.3, remove all images named product_mini_[n] from [presta_base]/img/tmp directory. In [presta_base]/classes/AdminTab.php, change the value 45 on line 1230 to a larger value, say 90 (or any other value you wish). Make sure to clear your browser cache, disable any caching proxies. When done repeat above to reverse the process.

I'll bite; what PP was never called?

Assuming you are using 1.3, remove all images named product_mini_[n] from [presta_base]/img/tmp directory. In [presta_base]/classes/AdminTab.php, change the value 45 on line 1230 to a larger value, say 90 (or any other value you wish). Make sure to clear your browser cache, disable any caching proxies. When done repeat above to reverse the process.

I'll bite; what PP was never called?

Thank you so much for your response. I kept looking through the code for the class which would define the product list and I never thought to look in the "classes" folder. DUH.

BTW, in my version of the code it was on line 1213 and I'm using 1.3 so for anyone out there changing this setting, you may want to look in both locations.

(Concerning my name) And PP was never called... I can't repeat it here, against the forum rules, but... follow this link and click the first video link: http://tinyurl.com/2bc99qp Its an old punk song. Kinda maybe NSFW