shipping price depends to country of origin

Hello masters,

can anyone please help me with one question:
I have 3 groups of different goods in my shop, and this 3 groups belong to 3 different countrys of origin with different prices for delivery. I need to separate this prices like:
1) if customer buying goods from first group - delivery costs, for example, 10 $
2) if customer buying goods from second group - delivery costs, for example, 12 $
3) if customer buying goods from the first and second group - delivery costs, 10 + 12 $

I really going crazy after three days of googling... :-)

You cannot achieve this out-of-the-box unless those three groups fit very luckily into some specific price or weight ranges, and even then it is a hack not a solution. For example, if product A from group 1 is 0.1kg and product B from group 2 is 0.7kg then you set carrier with very narrow weight ranges 0-0.1=> $10, 0.7-0.71 => $12, and >.71 => $22, or similar for the price range of the products. Most products do not fit into this way of setting up shipping costs, though some may.

Maybe there is a module that will do what you need; check the store and the 3rd party forum; you may get lucky. Hopefully 1.4 will provide a more flexible shipping system. I suggest you find a related request and add your voice for devs' consideration.

Maybe there is a module that will do what you need; check the store and the 3rd party forum; you may get lucky. Hopefully 1.4 will provide a more flexible shipping system. I suggest you find a related request and add your voice for devs' consideration.

Tnx a lot! I'm checkin those links now. Well, let's wait for 1.4, coz now I'm not ready to pay even 50 bucks for customized shipping module from indian developers :-)