500 error on first login

spinnyb

Hi,

I am getting a 500 erro when a customer logs in for the first time. seems to be a problem with the cookie. If i refresh the page - the customer has actually logged in - its just the authentication.php page is not displaying correctly.

any ideas what i could do to fix this?

The version is 1.2.2

see error below:

Internal Server Error
The page you requested could not be served. This could happen for a variety of reasons, including:
A CGI script failed to produce any output.
The server is incorrectly configured.
The server encountered a critical error.
There may be more information about this error in the server's error logs.
If you have any queries about this error, please e-mail [email protected].

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to follow up on this. I have updated to version 1.3.1 and still have the problem. I have tried resetting the cookie key and creating a new customer and same problem.

I have tried using the default prestashop theme rather than my customized theme - same problem.

The only way i seem to get rid of this issue is by using a new empty database.

Anyone have any ideas what might be causing this? It must be something in the database as the error doesnt seem to be there when i use the new one.

If i do need to switch databases - is there a best practise way to load all my products into the new database? There isnt an export to csv option in PS is there?

Or can someone give me an idea of what i need to do to do this in SQL.

Thanks

Brian