Changing Product ’Accessories’ view

Hi,

The formatting for Accessories associated with a particular product is wrong on my shop. For example (click the Accessories tab);

Product with Accessory

I would like to change the view to be the same as the Brands view;

Brands View

I know that it is a case of changing the product page code so that it uses the css for the Brands view but I really don't have enough skill to tackle this without help. I can edit code and change things around but this is a little too advanced for me at the moment.

I have attached a couple of images showing the two views.

Luke.

29666_HAVJTlGYXgQeDPwreouf_t

29667_Doi9zVDW1Kh9vnroZNmg_t

Have you try to use Firebug to see the code working on your page ? It's the best way to interact with two tpl files !

Yes ironically doing that now.

I can see the difference between the div classes that are called for each view but I just don't really know how to change the css code properly without messing it up. It would appear to require quite a few changes.

Luke.

I realise now that I need to take elements of the code in product-list.tpl and replace the code in product.tpl under the heading

{if isset($accessories) AND $accessories}

but it doesn't seem to be a straightforward case of just changing the div, ul etc...

Luke.

I have attached two txt files containing my current code and the code that I would like to add.

File 1 "product.txt" is the current code in product.tpl that controls the way accessories appear within my shop.

File 2 "product-list.txt" is the code in product-list.tpl that controls the way products appear in Brand view and this is how I would like accessories to appear.

Could someone help me take the correct code from product-list.tpl and combine it with product.tpl so that I get the desired formatting?

Regards

Luke.

product.txt

product_list.txt

• 2 months later...