Page Content Issue

Neil_948

Hey community,

Can somebody please point me in the right direction I originally installed PrestaShop on a go-daddy server without issue's but then had to move the site over to 1&1 due to an external scripting isue being to resource heavy for go-daddy.

Since setting up I have had the issue that on any page that allows HTML editing the box won't show on the admin side I do believe this is down to a potential Java issue but don't understand if this an issue that needs to be resolved within PrestaShop or with the hosting company.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

I have all field except for the "Page Content" field happens on pages, products, and categories.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Neil_948
add more detail (see edit history)

Resolved appears something went wrong during the install uninstalled and re-install has resolved the issue.

ok, so issue was resolved until now something has happened during the editing of some module somewhere which has stopped this from working again. Any ideas would be gratefully received as I have started to reset everything back but to no success.

Edited by Neil_948
Add more details (see edit history)

17 hours ago, Neil_948 said:

Resolved appears something went wrong during the install uninstalled and re-install has resolved the issue.

ok, so issue was resolved until now something has happened during the editing of some module somewhere which has stopped this from working again. Any ideas would be gratefully received as I have started to reset everything back but to no success.

I have now found what is causing this crash can anyone advise how to remove the American language pack as this is what has caused the description box to disappear I didn't remove but disabled it however once it's re-enabled it doesn't bring the box back and has to be  a full re-install don't know if this is a bug or something.