Inserting CMS image crazy solution

Hi all

I wanted to add an image into the CMS area but I know that you can't do that as there is no image upload button. So i have come up with a sort of solution;

- Click Catelog
- Create a new category called Media.
- Create a new product, add the name, makes it's category only Media. So all your pictures are assigned to this non-visible category.
- Add the image as you would a product image. The image needs to be 300px X 300px or square.
- Go back to the product "1.Info" tab. At the top there is a button called "View product in shop" click this
- You will be shown a product page with just the image, right-click the image, and depending on you browser click "Image properties" and copy the image address it should end in .....jpg
- Click Back on you browser to take you back to the admin area.
- In the CMS part in the toolbar click the green square/rectangle picture image, paste the copied image address into the first image url box
- If you move the image it will disapper, simply right-click, click add image and re-paste the image address again.

You can resize the image but you are limted to its ratio as determined by your picture image presets. But the good this it that at least you can manage all your pictures, upload, delete, swap.

I've tried it and it works fine. But if anyone thinks its buggy do let me know.

Hope it helps.

J