Address Breadcrumb

I guess this is quite minor and I'm presuming this is because the address.tpl uses the same form as the authentication.tpl but was wondering instead of Home > Your Addresses there was a way to make it be Home > Your Account > Your Addresses as this is where realistically this page comes from?

Cheers

Hi again phrasespot,

I am using an older version of prestashop but I think there was a bit of confusion with my original post! For some reason on the address.tpl page is currently comes up as 'Home > My Addresses' which is incorrect anyway (as it's Address not Addresses)

What it should say really is Home > My Account > My Address (or something similar)

on the address.tpl page is currently comes up as ‘Home > My Addresses’ which is incorrect anyway (as it’s Address not Addresses)

That depends. Customers may have more than one address, so "My Addresses" is not strictly incorrect and I doubt customers with only a single address will be confused by having it referred to as Addresses, since it is pretty clear one can add more than one address.

What it should say really is Home > My Account > My Address (or something similar)

It does in the latest version (1.3.1.1) as I said in my previous post. If you don't wish to update to latest stable version you could change said template to display exactly that. If you need help with it post again.