my-alerts

Just a quick question that hopefully someone will have changed on their own prestashop before...

If the customer isn't logged in and the product is out of stock the automatically get the box to type their email in to be notified if there is any new stock. This is great, but if the email field is blank and they press Ok, then this still confirms as them registering to be updated when the product comes in - where realistically an error message should appear to tell them they have to type a valid address in. I haven't looked in the database to see if this is adding a blank customer to a product ready for an email - but I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be doing this!

Any ideas?

Hi phrasespot, thanks for the reply.

I'm not quite sure I fully understand your reply. Are you saying in ps 1.3 this is solved? I think I'm using ps 1.2.x something and using 2.2 of mail-alerts (not sure if this is the problem?) but basically I checked the database and it was added. This then caused any product notifications to not send due to not being able to send to a blank address.

• 3 weeks later...