webservice: after posting an order the default carrier is forced and the status changes to "Payment error"

jlb64

Hi Prestashop friends!

I have a problem with the order creation via web services.

When an order is posted using the web service the carrier is set to the default carrier. The total order price is not the right price (because it doesn't include the shipping) and it leads to a payment error + changes the state of the order.

Because of this problem it is not possible to post an order where the carrier is not the default carrier.

The issue comes from that: the cart checks on the delivery_option field when you make a cart, if you just give the cart an id_carrier it looks in the admin panel that a carrier has been added to the cart but you will not see the price of that carrier when you open the cart.

I tried to use delivery_option in cart like that ->  a:1:{i: "your delivery ID" ;s:3:" "your carrier ID" ,";}

BUT THERE IS STILL AN ERROR, because of the lack of documentation I have no idea why... 

Does someone can help me???

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

I'd very much appreciate if there was a solution to this.

Everything worked fine in our webstore but suddenly after every (successful) order admin shows only default carrier price and has changed the order status to "payment error". Payments have gone through correctly and (in this case Klarna backoffice) shows the correctly chosen carrier and price, and everything has gone smoothly on that end.

It doesn't matter what we do with the carriers or settings and it's really frustrating to explain this issue to most customers (they also see the payment error status). 

If someone has a solution to this, please let us know!